Wednesday, May 27, 2009

thanks my friends~

thanks,
i'm glad to have you all as my friend in my life ~

buddy,
thanks for giving me advise and also concern about me after read my blog
wishing you here that you and your friends can pass the exam this time =)

sister,
i do agree with what you said in the message,
no one can understand what we experienced now if they din't go through this
maybe your sister me just a coward, i not dare to chase for something that won't happen again
wish to meet with you soon ^^

joseph_lun,
well, although we just know each other lately,
thanks for always show your care to me at msn
i do appreciate it, just that there are some problem must been solved by myself bravely
so i choose to not telling you what's going on..

my cute "frog",
lolx~ last night chat with you really let me feel a bit relax
i also like the new nick name i gave to you ^^

alvin,
our conversation yesterday really made me think a lot..
thanks for those kindly advice~

cicak,
i sure that our view for "Sakai" this name is different!!
i don't want to become orang hutan la!!!
sobs sobs

Snoopy,
you get a car faster la!!!

"daddy",
read about your post about starting point,
maybe i'm wrong from the beginning,
that's why i'm suffering now..
anyway, i never regret with what i decide now..
actually, life is endless,
don't said that you already lose at the starting point,
your starting point should judge by yourself but not depends on others~

to someone,
honestly, you are the one i need to say thanks to you most,
you let me learn many thing,
let me know that the fact is always different than what i had dreamed..
last week that message, you said that you already can put it down 100%
but i know you still can't do it, at least for now..
never mind, no need try again, cause i'm the one who retreat from this friendship "war"..

4 comments:

  1. be tough gal
    i know u can do it...
    i ll owez thr dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. en,
    i will try my best de le~
    dun wan trust that person so fast n easily d~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to know that you appreciate my advice. Hope that my advice is not old enough for you :)

    Since the 1st day I chat with you until now, I know that you are not a weak girl and you can solve problem bravely by yourself and there are lots of friends always support you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..
    i will take it if i feel tat is really useful~
    yea` forcing myself to b tough~ haha~
    thx ya~
    i do feel lucky d gt many frens tat really care about me de

    ReplyDelete