Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Am i W3irD?

Hmm~
How to start this post? Lolx~
I just get my strong feeling to write this out..
First of all, i would like to ask myself and whoever read this post,
am i a weird person?

Hahahaha~
All of you sure curious that why i ask so, actually, i also have no answer ^^
The idea to write this post is from the conversation between me and ah lun last night~
He said that i'm a weird person, that like to have weird stuff and weird thinking..

Is it?
I'm wondering~ xD

How you guys release your stress?
For me, there are kinda many ways to do so:
blogging, ice skating, play any kind of sports that i know, go to torture my laptop's speaker (pity it)...
That still consider normal right? What's weird?!! lolx~
I don't get the weird feel so far ^^

Some my friends ask that why blogging become so popular now?
Well, for me, that's simple..
Blogging just a way to share my feeling out around,
No matther i'm happy or sad~
AND, i'm not gonna repeat my story over n over again~
That's tiring ~ Don't you feel that? haha
The simplest way is give the link to the person who want to know my story..
(smart right?) xD

Maybe, i'm really weird...
I don't like to show my real feeling in front my friends,
don't know why, just because my meaningless self-respect?
Or another way, can say that i used to act as a resolute girl all the times..

I remembered that some day in last week, i get a concern message from my friend,
He said:" are you ok? why your postout seem like so sad? that's not the feeling that a happy girl should have.."
Should i happy for that? lolx~

2 comments:

  1. Ying,
    Well, you shouldn't think that your are 'weird', but you should think that you are 'special'. That's what makes you different from the others, and you are yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoho~ nt a bad idea.. i like this point~ xD

    ReplyDelete