Sunday, May 10, 2009

NiC3 W33K3nD~

Well, no need to doubt about this, today is mother's day!!!
Again, i would like to say:" My Funny Mum, i L.O.V.E you" lolx ^^

Not a very nice morning i had, just because i wasn't woke up by myself.. Should say thanks to my naughty dad huh? @@ keep waked me up before my cell phone alarm start to play my favourite song =(

Ish~ never mind, i will take my chance to hit back!! wakaka~ That's why i choosed to have our breakfast at sandakan hotel.. huhuhu ^^ Order quite a lot "dim sum", let him spent more on it.. Unexpectedly, i had met with two my ex-classmate, Fmm and andrian. I started to feel that sandakan is a small town~

After breakfast, my dad followed what my mum suggested, went to GIANT for window-shopping. At that time, don't know why i feel so sleepy @@ maybe ate too full in the morning~ lolx.. But, there will just be a suprise for me, i had met my fui fui darling at Giant!! waw, that's pretty cool, until that moment, both of us just know that our mum know each other pretty well.. Anyway, who cares?? That time we just busy with our chitchat.. wakaka~ She became so so so slim now, omg!! fui, how you do this? teach me some ways!! i'm getting fatter and fatter, so sad~ =(

That's 11:30am when i reached home, felt that wantED to have my nap for an hour.. Although this idea came to me strongly, i gave up at the end just because i not sure that i really can wake up on time @@.. (i tried to miss the appointment with my friend at kl just because of this reason, i admit that i'm a piggy) So, i just can be a nice girl, swept the floor while waiting my "parent" come to fetch me to cinema..

Friday the 13th", i not sure that have you guys watch it, but if ask my opinion, honestly, i not really get what's the message of this movie.. From the beginning till the end, i just know that Jason keep killing people that stepped into the crystal lake camping area with different disgusting ways.. The funniest is, i don't ever know that he actually is a ghost? or a human being? or something else.. He still can bleed like a human being, but then he never dead in this story~ @@

After that, my "parent" and i went to sing karaoke, aww~ Lim and Joanna, both of you really have a good voice.. lolx~ i enjoy to listen both of you singing rather than i sing there~ hahaha~ Another reason, i really not so familiar with those "k-song" haha~ sorry, i think i'm outdated~ @@ Normally is my cousins pick the songs, then i just sing..

My mum told me that she had making some "粽子" after i reached home and asked me to try it.. Okay, since today i already eat non-stop, i also don't really mind to take an afternoon tea again~ Haha, not bluffing one, the "粽子" prepared by my mum really delicious~



Daddy, how come i feel that you feels jealous that i wanted to treat mummy for a western-style dinner?? haha~ Don't worry, i also will treat you when father's day coming.. After a long discussion, finally that we stated the restaurant that we going tonight, California restaurant opposite sandakan hotel. My rm100 flew in this dinner, but then, i feel worth!! most important was that we had a happy times whole day ~



well, for me, just the soup is nice only~ lolx~

2 comments:

  1. Ying,
    粽子 is called rice dumpling ^@^ lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, that time i ask u, u said u don't know ~ @@ beat u 1 bad piggy!!

    ReplyDelete