Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BluR W3d~

today,
woke up a bit early because of my mobile phone alarm~
then start chatting a while with my snoopy,
until he go to work~

Then, my mum urged me to get ready as fast as possible~
we need go to the postlaju there took my offer letter..
really don't know what the officer at admission office of IMU doing there,
i wrote my state SABAH.. then they go to change it became SARAWAK
Sarawak has sandakan this part huh?
sure that person failed his/her geography, i'm pretty sure for that~
lolx~~ xD

ok, just because of this fellow,
i need to rush again~
rush to inform my dad about my sem fee,
oh hell, why the fee to enter private university so damn expensive 1 ~@@
really cant understand, just sem 1 already will cost my dad rm13k,
i did count just now, i just having 70days classes exclude my exam period and those holiday,
mean that i had burn rm196++ per day~
what the~ @@
MONEY, i feel sorry to you~ !!!!

then~
i need to rush to fill up the form
need to make a new set of photocopy again~
just because
the DUE DATE IS THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!
%#$^@$%@%$#@%

Oh my,
bless me that i can finish all the thing smoothly~

4 comments:

  1. Ying,
    Woh, 13k !! It's time to spend me pizza ya !! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ying,
    13k can be a annual salary for a normal graduated SPM and it's gonna to be spent in just only a semester. So, make sure you study hard ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already feel stress, don't make me nervous again!!! Grrr~ That feel is HORRIBLE~

    ReplyDelete