Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Y3@rly R3uniOn 2009

3rr, this post should be posted few days ago~
because of certain reasons,
i delay my blogging mood till now~
@@

Date: 16th may 2009
Venue: The restaurant at TYING GARDEN HOTEL

That's quite a lot of my ex-classmate who joinned this dinner~
If i was not mistaken, there was around 17 persons that night ^^
As a yearly reunion, also as a farewell dinner for florrence..
She went to kl yesterday, for her future study,
wish her all the best here~

Ok,
let's talk about the dinner we having that night,
it's called steamboat buffet, but then, for me,
i think i will change the name to "dim sum" buffet~
lolx~
cause i ate those dim sum there more
and, i did tried some weird favour of nasi lemak..
anyway, the taste not really bad.. haha~



this was the nasi lemak i DIY lolx~



here is the "dim sum" buffet i'm talking at the beginning ^^

the dinner took us around one and half hour time,
after that we all busy having our chit chat time and also
time for photographing ^^



long time no edit picture already,
if this picture edit till not nice~
sorry my friend~ lolx~



this is my funny friend, chee loong, he had said something that's really funny that night and he keep change my other friends' name around.. lolx~ he was hugging it all the time when we are wait for the car~



hmm~ tall boy, what you trying to do behind ccl?

end here, i will like to say, take care, all my lovely friends.. lolx~

4 comments:

  1. Ying,
    Where am I ? Grrrr... how dare you all reunion without me !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ying,
    Wah... okay lo~ go back and sit at the corner side... sobz sobz T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. err... i don't mind about it.. but, give yours friend their gifts first~ lolx

    ReplyDelete