Monday, May 11, 2009

Don't blame on me anymore~!! Don't try to piss me off!!

Ish~ the offer letter from IMU not yet received, you blame on me..
May i ask,
- am i the postman?
- am i the one who post this letter out?
the admission officer just told me the letter will be sent out soon at 5/5/09, now not yet reach one week, you so worry for what?

Okay, cousins had booked the ticket back to sibu for CNY..
you ask me find her and talk to, i did, just she cant sign in her msn account.
May i ask again, should this blame on me?
- How i know why she cant log in?
- how i know why her line so bad?

And, the university not belong to me, how i know when will the holiday for CNY start since i haven't enter it? That's really sounds funny!!!!!!

Even if i check for the price, how i book the ticket if daddy haven't agree with it?

NO, YOU NEVER THINK OF IT!!!!
you just keep blaming on me, is that your hobby?
i felt lazy to argue, you wan scold, just continue then~
I DON'T CARE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ying,
    Do not lose your patience. She is blaming you, and yet you will blame her for your innocent. Why don't you think another way, like considering it's a reminder, a notice something that to be done. I think it will be better to think in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not the first time, just don't understand why she just thought that i won't do what she ask me to do..

    ReplyDelete