Saturday, May 30, 2009

TiR3D SaTuRDaY

oh gosh~
today i really feel super tired!!
the badminton meeting with friends at noon was just too nice,
had a lot of fun during the match =)

tall boy,
you know that my leg is short right?
don't just let me run here run there alone at the backside of the court le~
i really will die very soon!!
and, i felt sorry to you, i sure that i not purposely hit onto you, it's just accident!! haha~

alex,
don't hit me again~ haha!!! it's kinda pain~ ='(

brother,
stop smashing on me again!!! ><
if not next saturday i ask the little boy come to join our badminton meeting~
i will let him smash on you too!! wakaka~
inhuman brother!! show your evidence of crime to dad later xD

oh my, why i just feel so tired now~
hmm.. what else special had happened today?
aww.... i had meet yen ping when accompany my mum buy some household goods
she din't change at all. skinny as usual ( how come she won't getting fat ? =.=) i'm seriously curious about this~ !!

brother, better you don't let dad saw the box of coke you had bought today,
if not~ hiak hiak hiak~ i just will wait and see how you been scolded by dad!! xD

aiks~
why i don't remember to take back my beg just now~
brother, all your fault!! so fast get ready in the car for what!! feels like urging me~ @@
make me want to sleep now also can't =(
i super duper sleepy la!!!!!!!!!
ah lun arr you fast fast come, i want to SLEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP right now~
sobs sobs~

BABY MILO,
next week don't forget to take a group picture le~
hahahaha~ better take the photo before playing~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment