Saturday, May 9, 2009

ArrrrrrHHhhhhhhhh~~~~~!!!!!

I'm just so HATE about this~

Why i just can't like other friends enjoy the freedom that teenagers suppose to have???? why?

Permission, permission, permission...
Why no matter what i want to do must get the permission first!!
- ask permission to hang out with friends,
- ask permission to drive,
- ask permission to go ice skating,
- ask permission to go out at night.....

Why don't ever believe in me? don't ever believe my friends?

I'm really pissed off!! Sometimes, i really feel so so tired to stay in this family!!
I wishes that both of you don't care me so much, if can, although i know that all of you are trying to protect me..
Just you all don't know that this kind of overprotection make me feel sick of it!!

I'm so stressed!! but who know about it?
I just can act nothing in front of you, what else can i do?
You guys never listen to my heart, also never listen to my opinion..

2 comments:

  1. Ying,
    Piggy always kena bullied woh~~~~ no protection also !!! *complain*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat la... whr gt alwaz bully u? js somtimes oni.. lolx~ i very kind 1, ok?

    ReplyDelete