Sunday, May 31, 2009

31st M@Y

today can consider as a great day for me since from early in the morning =)
suprisingly, my dad suggested that we went to KFC took our breakfast
(should be something wrong with him~ if not the probability that he will do this at normal day is equal to ZERO!! )



actually thought that today won't got the chance to watch movie~
but thanks god that "mummy" is free today and can come fetch me and daddy out!! ^^
thanks ya joanna~ =)
we had watched Angels and demon, and we were late for around 15minutes after the movie showing, i think this was my fault for din't telling the showing time more specific~
anyway, this movie, quite attracting for me, especially the last part!!
after that we went to mile 4 took an afternoon tea, thanks ya daddy for spending~ haha..
mummy, i'm waiting for the photo we had taken this noon~ hahaha.. faster sent to me! xD








at night? nothing to do as usual ~
online, chatting, playing game, downloading~
just got a delicious dinner from my mum ^^ it's really yummy!!




baby milo, you won't be lonely la~
cause you still get many friends around you ^^

my new honey,
haha~ you get headache now, MUST drink more water since the weather lately just too HOT

No comments:

Post a Comment