Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fist post, always for my beloved~

Tomorrow will be the Mother's Day (if i'm not mistaken),
I would like to tell my mum that "i love you".. ^^ (well, if i dare to do this) @@.

My mum is a person who love her family very much~
She is funny too, always come out with some funny stuffs or funny words when we are playing or "fighting" together. She can be crazier than me anyway.

Well, mum, although daddy always says you are "ngong bo", don't worry, because for me, you are not.. you know many things that i don't know, you can cook well, even know how to make clothes and etc..

I need to appologize for making you angry, sometimes i don't mean to, but i just can't control myself ( i also wish to have my own freedom, if you can believe me).

I know you care about me very much, you always try your best to give me anything that i want even though the things are not worth to have it.

Mum, don't too worry for my study, i know i'm not smart, but i will try my best to catch up my studies after enter university. I'm not the one who still trapped in the bad incidents already. For me, the most important things i want to do now is focusing in my study, wont let you feel worry anymore.

p/s: No need to doubt that, mum always is the best in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm the 1st one to comment !! haha
    Take good care and I know you can do it ^-^

    ReplyDelete