Monday, May 25, 2009

Norm@L w33K3ND As Usual~

last weekend, as usual, was super boring..
but then, it worst than past few weeks,
that's because~
din't know what had happened to my house
from saturday morning 8am till evening,
there was no electricity supply for my house
ONLY for my house ='(
after my dad and my brother tried they hard work,
finally i could see "light" in my house till today =.=

anyway,
saturday wont be super bad for me
at least i still can go out with dan dan~
and experienced her 'pro' driving skill ^^
oh my, almost forget to make my complain here~
i have no car to drive around here..
just has two cars in my house, but then both cars fully booked!!
when just be my turn then? pity me..
so, mummy, you cant blame on me if my driving skill become bad~

Sunday,
anything happened?
oh yea..
just that one smart snoopy thought that sunday still have to work
rushed to the office place then just knew that the office no open~
lolx~ i guessed cant blame on him, i think that sure he sick till 'mcc'.. haha

At noon, went to play badminton with my family members at st.mary school hall
believe me,
if there is other place that has court to play badminton, never choose that hall~

Ooooppps...
Cicak, haha.. sorry la..
failed your quiz~
but then some question i purposely did wrong,
just to choose the funny answer only.. xD
not ARGUE now, i just trying to EXPLAIN ^^
different meaning ya..
well well, wish that can meet you there at july la..
hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment