Saturday, June 13, 2009

nice day

last night, feel a bit moody for certain reason, then i asked my mum for a coffee time at equator after made my call to the uncle for cancelling 1 badminton court appointment, my mum and me went to take our coffee.



look nice, taste not bad too xD

this mornig, can said to be the day i woke up earliest in this holiday, 0445 @@
just to follow my parent went to jetty, feel excited last night, till can't really sleep well :$


i don't know what this called, but i'm interest in it at my first sign~



not bluffing, it got 21 kg



when my dad done his thing, that's around 0630, time really passed very fast..
my dad busy separate the type and the size of those fishes but i busy capturing picture there xD

after reached home, i started to feel sleepy but don't feel wanted to sleep back, i knew once i slept that time, i really not sured that what time will i wake up!! lolx~
so, i watched a taiwanese idol drama "black & white" that i started to download last night. this drama really not bad, i quite love it.

around 0930, went for breakfast together with my mother @ pizza hut =)
spent my last rm20++ for the breakfast and now i just left rm8 with me only..
hahaha~ really just can stay at home from now on..

noon, as usual, badminton meeting with my gang of friends~ kinda fun~
also kinda tired!! lolx... plus, my leg started to feel pain again during the game..
just so hate about it, just like cant recover fully =(

forget about the pain, let's talk about my favourite, FOOD again~
my mum prepared steamboat as our dinner tonight
ate around 1 hour, felt so damn full @@ cant have this too often!!
if not just wasted all the excercised i had made ><

No comments:

Post a Comment