Wednesday, June 3, 2009

start to miss KL life now @@

aiks~
just feel torturing @@
i miss PYRAMID ICE so so so much!!
miss my skating gang there (cicak, stephy, keikei, jy, frog....)
and also miss my hockey skate =(
when just can i go back and skate whole day AGAIN???
i wondering ~ sobs sobs
how long i stop skating? i also forget!! 6 months? or more than that..
yesterday my new friend that i had meet last time i went skating had sent me sms,
ask me want to join them or not!! wuuwuu...

others than ice skating,
i miss ALL the nice FOOD at kl too!!
restaurant lima bintang- nasi lemak and the roti telur,
kim gary- i don't wanna waste my member card just like that!!,
secret recipe- those yummy cheese cake =),
asia cafe- sotong and fish,
starbucks- my beloved coffee,
shi lin- xxl chrispy chicken
etc........... >.<

all my friends @ kl
haha, MUST miss me arrr

I WILL BE BACK SOON!!!

GSC and TGV, i'm COMING =)

No comments:

Post a Comment