Thursday, June 11, 2009

m33ting D@y

yesterday noon, received a text message from SY, said that mz, her and miki gonna take breakfast together and ask me to join.
well, actually i'm ok with it, just that i need to get the permit from my mum =(
but but, it's hard for me!!
just because i promised my mum that will try my best to stay at home on monday >.<
before dinner, i'm waiting for a chance, that's my mum had her good mood with,
then i asked her for the permit bravely.. lolx~ i'm not bluffing!!
really scare that she will just scold me that time..
suprisingly, she let.. lolx~ but that she warmed me that this will be the last time she allowed!! pity me..
the breakfast was at 9:30am this morning.. this was just kinda hard for a person who always wake up late wake up before 0930 T.T
i had set two alarms for two different time last night just in case i will be late for the meeting,
but then, i totally ignored the first alarm and continue my nice dream.. haha..
anyway, i'm still the earliest who arrived the restaurant although i went out a bit late.. xD
miss the time to chit chatting when we were together today.. though not really enough time..
in four hours, we went to servay, watson and one-stop just hanging around..
then, we went to "糖朝" for a rest..
we also met baby milo and vy there.. lolx~
after reached home, i really thought of taking a nice nap since my dad had on the air-cond in his room, but!! i need to settle the stupid MUET application thing.. when i finish settle it, my sleepy feel GONE!! wth!! T.T
whatever it is, now also not the timing for sleeping time.. just can wait for my dinner tonight.. CRAB!! haha.. i'm loving it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment