Friday, June 26, 2009

back to school 25/6

i tried my best to wake up early in the morning, i swear..
although i had set my alarm to wake me up at 0730 in the morning, i still wake up at 0925 in the end @@ bad habit, i know that~ xD
but i still able to follow my dad's car went to school, lucky me..

smjk tiong hua, a place that i had most memories at sandakan, with all my best friends here~
maybe this is the reason why i like to go back =)
at first i'm looking for mdm farah, but after i knew that she was in a taklimat, then i just hang around~
met my cousin, also my lovely brother that i din met for around one and half year, sure i won't missed the chance to take a photo with him xD
besides my "brother", i also met with many of my friends that still study there, take photo with some of them and also play the badminton for a while.. seriously, make me sweat a lot!! lolx~

at noon, i went for the badminton meeting with my buddy..
but, the smartest me forgot to get something to eat before it @@
(i not even take my brunch that day)
then 2 of us just play around 1 hour there and went to eat
hehe, our match, quite funny..
waw, not bluffing, my buddy's driving skill is very professional, some kind like kl style driving~
haha.. after that, both of us watch a movie at my house..
wait until she finish her ice cream, then she left and went back home..
tiring, but fun~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment