Saturday, June 27, 2009

normal saturday as well~ kinda sleepy @@

ish~
my mum wake me up early in the morning at 0900 for no reason T.T
made me super sleepy but hard to sleep back after that~ @@
then, tried to become a good girl and did some houseworks.. amazing~
must be something wrong with me xD

at noon, finally my mum let me drove to fetch my brother solo~ ^^
my driving skill not that scary, ok!! at least i think so xD

after taking my brunch, i went to the town with my mum,
window shopping around in this hot weather, really tortouring~ =(
and this super weird weather made me felt so damn tired and sleepy.. 0.0

when we done our shopping, we went back to fetch my brother
then, we went to seven heaven to have some cold drinks,
of course, my brother was the one who spent us, because i'm the poorest in the family now!!

at first, thought of can watch transformer 2 tonight,
but both showing time at 1930 and 2100 fully booked when we arrived the cinema ='(
no choice, just can watch it tomorrow, at 1930 ^^ i'm the first who made the booking xD

since had nothing to do for the night,
i just can stay at my home watched 2 movies with my brother:
street fighter- the legend of chun li, and, 功夫厨神.. not bad~

all my friends here almost leaving today to different place for their future study,
i'm here wishing all of you guys can use to the new environment there..
NEW LIFE, NEW BEGIN~
wish you guys all the best..
be tough for the orientation, i heard that the orientation for local University is pretty worst
well, i sure that all my friends can use to it sooner or later.. GAMBATEH!!
miss you guys..

2 comments:

  1. Wei. You have long time didn't update your blog already? Last time you update your blog everyday until I can't catch up with your new posts. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. okay.. i will update very soon!!

    ReplyDelete