Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy father's day

great day with my lovely daddy from early till now, 2250
now i'm watching some taiwanese fun show with my daddy at living room~
make laugh together, what a nice thing that we should enjoy much ^^

well, today, be a special day for the banker of my house, my DADDY!! xD
my dad has become more and more funny this few years, my mum also don't know what's the reason
maybe he started to enjoy his life? kinda many vacation that my dad planned for every year
actually i should feel glad about it and don't complain too much, just that if our vacation place is at some western country, i will be more happy =)
i kn0w that china is a really big country and has many nice place that we should go to travel once in life time, but, went there 3 times already, start to feel a bit annoying about it.. @@

today, as a good girl for my dad, i woke up at 0800
for a lazy worm, can wake up at this early time, consider not bad already xD
after be prepared, we went to take our breakfast at "huang jing" at town
my mum spent ^^

after that, my dad dropped me and my brother at ROADSIDE and ask us walked ourselves back home T.T
then my dad brought my mum went to see doctor, if not mistaken was something about the backbone problem..
they bought a thing tha cost rm200 ><
my brother and me just play online game at home.
BUT, i can't used to see my brother keep staring at me!! so i just can quit my game and watched my badminton match!! =(
hurray, datuk lee chong wei won this match already =)
after my brother went to play badminton, finally i got back my chance to play luna online with snoopy~ xD

at night, as usual, i spent my dad and my family went to mile 4 ate dinner..
but the feel tonight a bit weird, just because i'm moody after been scolded by my mum before out
sigh~ i knew that shouldn't so easily get mad for small thing~
but, hormone lost balanced today, please forgive me!!
after that, had a window shopping at parkwell before back

here's my father's day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment