Tuesday, June 9, 2009

normal day with friends =)

fuyoh~
finally had met with my lovely sister, hierong today!!
today, consider as a nice day, at least i get to meet with several friends,
took lunch with bong and cvs at first
then having the second round tea time with simyee, cyl and also my sis..

after the lunch, we went to sing karaoke AGAIN~ lolx~
aww.. i went to encore 3 times in four days time.. >.< start to feel scare about it already.. kakax~ today is the first time i listen to hierong singing, although she's getting flu now and, i guess my "Daddy" will feel very sweet since her boy sang the love song to her.. haha~ try to record it but been caught!! lolx~ pity you.. haha

mr chiam, >.<
of course i will know when my sister come back sandakan, we are more close than you think xD
so, not to say that live nearer can get the more updated news one~ wakaka
suprisingly, i dare to make the call to book the courts for this saturday's badminton meeting and luckily it's successful~ ^^
then someone said that the uncle really more prefer to receive calls from girls rather than from boys @@ swt!!

at night, went to my grandpa house took the dinner,
and my cousin making damn noisy sounds there whole night!!
make me can't focus on my SUDOKU game!! haiz~
luckily can get the chance to see my cute cousin~ =)

tomorrow my brother is going to kk to attend some kind of business talk,
left me alone here again with my parent =(
but, think another way, mean that i can eat my favourite Mc Chicken burger very soon!! ^^

and me, better just stay at home be a GOOD girl!!
my wallet is complaining to me seriously because i had hurt it a lot this few days~ lolx!!
poor YOU, poor me.. sobs sobs..
let's just be the locked child at home till saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment