Friday, June 19, 2009

boring week

has been almost whole week din't blogging
just because i had spent all my time in LUNA ONLINE!!
lolx~ just locked myself at home this week with mum @@

finally, yesterday went out to bdr indah with mummy during the blackout period~
we went to chocolate rain having some cold drinks and cakes..
not bad, just that my drink made me feel a bit disappointed..

tonight, went to my grandpa house having dinner, nothing special as usual~
my brother still been bullied by my cousins,
and i'm still the pity one who become the waitress serving those guest T.T
consider as a family meeting, pretty enjoy this kind of meeting..
wonder after i go back to kl, when just will have such meeting again

it's time to go to bed since tomorrow morning i need to wake up at 0445 again~

No comments:

Post a Comment