Friday, June 26, 2009

not really lucky friday

i'm pretty sure that i shouldn't be lazy for blogging anymore..
write 4 posts one shot is tiring @@ lolx~

today, woke up even earlier than yesterday!!
finally i success to forcing myself woke up before 0730.. hahaa~
just to go back to school again,
wanna save my movie or drama for cikgu lee fc and also met with mdm farah~
i HURT my hand again before left my home!! bleeding and it's pain~ T.T
what a sad starting for my day =(

after reached school, i find my friend at pbsm to take a look for my wound first,
then i went to the staff room looked for mdm farah, luckily she's there~
wait until she finished her porridge, we went to have our drinks at the canteen,
chit chat and also talk about some funny things there.. haha ~many news i got today xD

then i went back to office room help cikgu lee to transfer my movie and drama till 10am @@
i miss my badminton with my cousin and my mum already came to fetch me!!
sorry cousin, haha~

after that, went for my brunch with my parent and went to town for a while..
then, i drove to servay at mile 4 with my mum.. met cikgu lee again over there..
she bought quite a lot of things for her children with all the vitamin inside but i'm busy choosing the snacks food that i can enjoy while watching drama at home~ lolx ~
next place that i drove to is chocolate rain again..
just to take some cold food in this hot weather,
but the cocktail black jelly and the red beans mountain make me felt disappointed about the taste, luckily the mango cheese cake is nice to eat~

i felt so sleepy after i full-fill my stomach~ @@
when reached home, i just knew that my house black-out again!! damn!!
since nothing to do, i just can sleep on the floor at the living room.. super sad~

thought that tonight can go to watch the transformers 2, but my cousins were not free tonight,
hopefully tomorrow night can make it~

No comments:

Post a Comment