Tuesday, June 23, 2009

m33t my buddy!!

at first i thought that today i "should be" stay at home whole day,
but at noon, my mum said she wanted to go indah for the medical appointment~
then i faster sent a text message and asked my buddy wither she was free or not to have a drink..
well, she can make it =)
then, i followed my mum went to QQ ice to have a drink..
suprisingly to meet kathy there, i din't ever knew that she also came back sandakan~ haha..

well, my buddy keep blaming me for choosing a place without air-cond and also BLACK-OUT!! T.T
how pity are me~
but once i get the chance, i also shooted her back~ so love this kind of friendly shooting~ xD

after that we went to eat egg-tart at one restaurant that i never been before,
okay, i admit that i'm not really familiar with the place at sandakan, but, this isn't my fault mar~
this proved that i really rarely go out.. @@

then, after two rounds of drinking, we went to mill's home chit chat and also grab some of her movie xD
after i backed to home, i just busy chasing the CSI LVPD S09 only hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment