Tuesday, September 15, 2009

unlucky mix lucky day

well well,
the first class test i FLUNK in sem1 is english class test~
although it's expected, but still feel unhappy when saw my super low marks..

then, my gen chem report just got 5/10 this time which is super low to me too~

both "good" news come to me one by one within an hour~
and just before that i played FB super boring 'check your luck today' and i just got 34% luck
should i said, this check your luck thingy really accurate??

and, i dream about someone this morning,
a person i never think of since few months ago~
this is kinda weird!!


luckily,
i met someone today, after 5days,
although no any contact at all, this still make my mood feels better~

i met cicak too when having my lunch with kho, soik yee and clement..


clement also super lame today~
he forgot to release the handbreak while he was driving..
and he claimed that after the lunch we were gaining weight till the car can't afford!!
lolx!! he said that his driving skill is super professional before driving, but, who know??
minus marks~ haha..


our MB109 lame king, mr kho, come with another lame thought today~
he took my orange marker pen, and said :"hmm, will it smells like orange??"
AND HE REALLY SMELL IT!! zzZzz


then, influenced by him, me and soik yee took out all the marker pen and arrange it..
so now, 7 of us in MB109 get new fruit name each~


me - blue berry (blue)
soik yee - grape (purple)
mee teck - strawberry / banana (pink/yellow)
li lin - pomelo (green)
bee gek - apple (green)
mei yen - orange (orange)
adam - banana / papaya (yellow / orange)

actually, the status at my FB tonight.. is because of my mum..
i reach home with a moody look.. she start to feel worry~
i just can act~ i just can be tough!! just not to let you worry bout me~
and i promise, i will be ok~!


thanks li lin, cat, alvin and yee lin..
care from you guys, make me feel warm~ =)

*loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment