Sunday, September 6, 2009

small reunion

once i woke up,
my message inbox for both my number appear a message from my stats group leader
MR KHO
ask me to print out the notes~
that message was sent at 5am!! omg..
my group leader so semangat one~

date: 4/9/09
venue: 3jm @ pyramid

small reunion before emma and irenne go back to uk~
me, yee lin, candy, irenne, emma, sue mei and keong;
7 of us purposely grab a time for lunch =)
around 1 year i don't get to meet them, thanks to the organizer, yee lin..

chit-chatting for almost an hour,
i left earlier because need to buy my dark mocha and also jusco selection (cheese cake) to uni

venue: IMU

once reach uni, rush to e-lab 1 to do my gen chem report~
lolx~ yeala i knew that was last minute work from me again~
bad habit!! thanks to meiyen for helping me to do the calculation part ^^
MOST of us skipped the class and stay in the e-lab~ haha..
we having our cheese cake there too *yummy*

thought of playing badminton again after that,
but too bad there is no more court for us, fully booked!!
well, we just stay at li lin's place and ss-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment