Saturday, September 12, 2009

s3Lf D3caL3 HoLIdaY!!!!!! ^.^

always hate the timetable for friday at sem 1,
go to uni 1 hour just to attend 1 cacat class..
this week, we have 1 statistic class on friday and all of us decided skip it~

after had my brunch with my mum at GASOLINE,
me, teck and mill went for the "GAMER" movie then ice skating~
soik yee and her bf just meet us at pyramid..
lolx.. she really semangat..
can just stand at the side with her bf watch us skating for few hours 0.o

after that, we went to A&W, take a rest~
and of course not forget to take picture la!! =)

i left earlier cause need to accompany my mum,
yesterday and today both day are my mum's birthday.. lolx..
thinking of treat her a meal at italianese but she don't want..
so we just had our dinner at wong kok..
so damn full..
and i applied for the member card lolx..
the waiter gave me 2 copies of the voucher.. i also don't know why~

i ate quite a lot of food lately..
no wonder facebook also predict i will get 78% fat soon
aiks~
now i'm fatter than the frog lo~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment