Wednesday, September 2, 2009

nice day with worst ending~ T.T

today woke up early in the morning before 0630 just to accompany my mum fetch my dad to KLIA~
well, can't deny that the sunrise view at KLIA is really awesome~

after that rushing to uni,
just because my dear statistic group leader, mr KHO said we should gather at e-lab4 at 9am!!
lolx.. in the end i still reach late.. sorry..
honestly, i still very blur about what should i do o.0

mei yen, li lin and me went to play badminton after the meeting~
lolx.. seriously i will never wear my mum's sport shoes next time!!
too big for me!! make my toes so damn pain now~
ish~!!
i get a new badminton coach now~ =)

haha.. li lin had some funny questions today AGAIN!!
LOLx~
1)"what is sabah?"
2)为什么看戏有size的?
err.... what do you think?? xD

ish ish ish!! come to the worst part!!!
just before i can follow skeleton's car back home,
adam told me that tomorrow will have a genetic tutorial quiz!!
WT~~F!!!!!!
and, it's a 5 minutes quiz and just take 5%

should i study for it?
should i pretend that i know nothing about the quiz??
lolx..

try to study a while later~
the only thing i want to do now is SLEEP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment