Tuesday, September 15, 2009

human bio practical!!

heard a lot of bad comments about the report that i'm going to have before i slept~
something like:
human bio report very confusing!!
human bio report very complicated!!
human bio report make me crazy soon~
i don't know how to do human bio report!!

lolx~ made me also scare of it after read those comments from my beloved friends..

today, finally had my practical,
as usual, haha i didn't read through the manual before enter mph
whatever, that's why briefing is needed!! right?? xD
and, why no one kind enough tell me that we no need wear lab coat for this practical huh?

anyway, had a lot of funs during the practicals~
bomb our cutie~ xD

then then, after the only class i had yesterday,
went to cafeteria celebrating see ying's birthday~
chocolate indulgence really YUMMY!!

happy birthday see ying =)

No comments:

Post a Comment