Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 of us js too BORING~

kho --> kho mee teck

kho: lazy la wei.. js feel like want to sleep
me : gd.. n i plan to sleep for a while
kho: wat is 长命notes长命study?
me : notes are alwaz come to us.. since we hv so many notes to study, no need to rush to finish all one shot.. gt it?
kho: oh.. i c
me : lolx.. i thk u better go to take ur nap nw.. so blur..
kho: yea i will.. just wait for the RIGHT time..
me : sleep also need wait for right time?
kho: cz 周公 normally quite bz during afternoon
me : zzZ great
kho: so hv to gt number n wait for ur turn.. haha
me : lolx.. haha guess tat he loves me more.. i'm VIP.. can gt him whenever i want to~ xD
kho: lolx.. cant afford VIP pass.. haha
me : okla since u r my fren.. i ask him go brg u into the nice n sweet dream nw =)
kho: lolz~

No comments:

Post a Comment