Monday, September 14, 2009

mr.kho 2nd lame joke

kho: hey.. js nw we forget to collide again.. ur e- still with me.. lolx~
me : huh?? lolx~!! u so lame!! e- pula.. i tot wat is tat.. ur tie, i will gv back to u 2mr
kho: haha.. e- mean electron la
me : i knw.. i gt ur lame joke d.. haha
kho: gd then, haha~
me : lolx.. i'm so going to post ur lame joke to my blog d~
kho: hey, dun la wei.. dun spoil my image

to those who can't get it, let me explain a lil here~
today i exchanged my tie with mr.kho's one..
then when others ask him about our tie, he using the gen chem electron collision theory~
=.= and explain till so real!! haha...
said me and him just like electrons collide and exchange some of our electrons accidently~
0.o

well, ah kho, i dun thk u still hv any image d lately~
influenced by who huh?? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment