Thursday, November 26, 2009

... untitle?

DAY 2  at sibu~
today slept at 2am and woke up around 8am
0.o

i also don't know why i so stupid woke up so early~
fyi said something that's quite true,
sleepy really can make someone feel moody~ LOLX......

accompany sista went to try her wedding dress..
and i was busy taking picture with dong dong~ haha..
actually no help much there. xD




she is just too boring~ haha...


laksa!!

err.. what i want to say is the weather at sibu is EXTREMELY HOT!!!
T.T
i sweating like hell today..
and, i slept anywhere if i can find the chance :$

went to cut and wash hair at saloon this afternoon..
err.. i felt kinda weird with this new look..
but aunty them said i look nicer =.=
so, duno??

gombia~

just stay at home today, accompany my grandparent~
=)
i enjoy the time..

with my grandpa~
my seniors all get their results today,
felt happy for those who passed their exam,
and for those who didn't, don't give up k~
i can't help much, but then still wish you all the best...

OMG~
my turn to worry about my results already~
somemore i super smart lo..
already know that i don't remember my password for the student e-mail,
but i still so so so so so 'free' go to replace the ACTUAL password that i saved in my lappie~
deng~ really lucky dao.....
the problem now is i can't remember my password back T.T
&^%^&%^8 really ka na sai lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment