Sunday, November 8, 2009

MUET day

day after my birthday, i still need to go to SMK seafield take my MUET =(
early in the morning, need to reach there before 7.30am!!!
well, just like the speaking test, i didn't prepare at all..
0.o this is my very first time take this test..

slept at 2.30am that morning..
nearly overslept if grandpa no wake me up
phew~ luckily..
then before i left house, i open my pencil case to take my pens..
and well well, i FOUND my MUET regustration slip
which i been looking for it few days in my house
ZHA DAO~ haha....

taking a small piece of roti telur really not enough for me...
i felt super hungry after the first test but still have 2 papers are waiting for me..
really fishing during the reading test lea..
luckily i still can grab 30 minutes to take a short nap 0.o

last listening paper,
suppose to finish it in 30 minutes,
but, due to the technical problom, we took one and half hour to complete it!!
their system really "good" enough~
i had never face this kind of situation when taking my IELTS

uncomfortable chair and uncomfortable table
make me feel worst only.. sigh~
luckily i had done it..

after the test, i went to orange to take my brunch
once go back to my lovely home, immediately take my nap again~
err... from 3-8pm =(

and at the night, we went fusion haven to take our dinner
from sunway go to sri petaling~ lolx..
siao wan hahaha......
but i enjoy my dinner there =)
2 of us eat rm55.55 tonight.. kakax..

ok.. had enough rest for today, should become nerd now..

No comments:

Post a Comment