Friday, November 27, 2009

hiking

aww... last night i posted a status at facebook,
that my grandma not that really believe i can wake up at 0530 this morning..
and, clement, jasmine and zhi hao seem not so believe also.. =.=
some more zhi hao said he 'might' can see the sun rise from west~ zzZzz...

well well, i cross my heart that i can wake up this morning,
and i did it!! xD although i still quite sleepy that time.. who care, i wake up then can already..

0600.. on the way..


sun rise~

deng~
once reach the place, i just knew that i'm not go for normal jogging today,
but is HIKING... and my aunt told me that we need to climb 12 mountains~ T.T
please,,,,,, i'm wearing my new nike sport shoes leaaaaaa~!!!!!
why don't told me early ='(
my nike looked super beautiful now.. i should take a picture later..

aiyo very not fun lo today..
i wanna took many nice picture but cannnot...
sien dao~
cause aunt said tat's not good to let her boss and her friends wait for me..
tau kan, wanna snap a really nice picture sure need some times marr.. =(
i want ask daddy come again..
who dare to urge me again this time then i sure kick him/her down the mountain!!
^^
















after 1 and half hour, finally we ended this tiring activity~
and i ask aunt let me drive!! kakax.. so syok~
but then i very smart forgot to bring my licence out,
she asked me let her drive back when drove to the main road  T,T
nevermind, i still have plenty chance here~ =P

then then, went for brunch and did some shopping..
well, seriously i felt hungry now again~ 0.o although just now i ate quite a lot..
sei fo.. keep eating..
exercise how often also useless already~





cha ju mian

No comments:

Post a Comment