Sunday, November 8, 2009

BirThDaY

yala yala
turn into 20 years old already
no more 10++ anymore
err... still meaningless for me..

WHY SHOULD WE CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY??
lolx.. i wonder.. 0.o
this question bother me.. hahaha!!!
i'm weirdo, really don't like to celebrate it..

my sister asking me few days did i celebrate my birthday or not~
sien dao~

what if i really remove my birthday date at facebook or friendster,
how many friends still will remember when is my birthday?
hehe.. i feel like want to try this at 2010 xD

anyway, still thanks for all those birthday wishes..
thanks cat, call me at 12am sang me a birthday song
thanks jc, xiu qi, shan, and snoopy grandpa for the early suprise haha..
thanks buddy for the movie..

funny birthday greeting message from ah yong.. lolx~ don't call me ying jie..
i just older than you 2 days only please xD

and ah lun, call me and we talk more than 30 minutes!!
some more i made him sing a birthday song for me hahaha~
and my cow mummy,
she asked me not to question so much and just need to say 'thank you' to her  0.o














haha.. Brains Buddies~
finally i get all the trophy on my birthday..
yea, its hard to get 2500 score without any mistake,
although my highest score is 4500++ now~


No comments:

Post a Comment