Sunday, November 1, 2009

FOOD!!

BOSTON
i found this restaurant just opposite sunway pyramid~
nice situation..
nice mushroom soup..
free wifi..
free mobile phone charging..
and the workers quite polite..
xD

One2Eat
and this two days,
grandpa and me visited this restaurant twice..
there were few new stall there~
and what had we try were super yummy 1~!!!
wakaka..
can i change back my study break location to sunway?
no need to worry about what am i going to have as brunch or dinner xD
and my sunway college!!
inside there got good food too~
why IMU and SYUC so big different one? ='(

MAMAK!!
i love this mamak very much
24 hours operate one..
it's a great place for me to settle my supper lolx~

arrhhh~
i think i better move back vista la~
if not i think 100% i will become sei fei po here 0.o

but but, sri petaling there~
got NEW LUCKY, FUSION, OUG curry mee~
err...
actually not very big different~
i think i still will eat a lot..
lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment