Sunday, November 1, 2009

First day stay at vista~

29.10.2009

my parent went back to sandakan
finally, i stay here alone..
err not to say being alone, i still have grandpa and brother here
but, just got a bit weird feeling..
think back, this time is the very first time my parent leaving me for 1 month,
no sister accompany me~
i get the FREEDOM that i wanted long time ago, but, i got unexplained feeling~
@@

that day, we study for maths~
yea, my BELOVED maths..
study untill 11pm, we went to li lin house celebrate jamie's birthday~ =)
at 2am 30.10.2009, we started to feel hungry again~ 0.o
wanted to order McD delivery, but we just found out that it's just available from 10am-10pm daily
T.T what a sad case~
luckily we still get clement!!!
haha.. he went back vista C and took those maggi cup come~
our supper, maggi instant noodle xD not bad wan~ ^^
during the break, we look back our orientation photo~
lots of nice memory has been recorded!!!
especially my coursemate photo~ wakaka..
*devil laugh* xD

done my last class test before study break
and get to know my result for math class test 1, human physio and POC result~
must be prepare for the EOS exam
haiz haiz haiz~ STRESS!!
and according to my mentor, ms kavitha, i should go temple more..
she asked me not to doubt for it, it works!! should i? lolx~

No comments:

Post a Comment