Saturday, October 10, 2009

S.P.O.R.T.S!!

9.10.09
my mum dump me at uni super early today
cause she wanted to go klang buy sis's things~
luckily i still get yeye adopt me for few hours before li lin came back..
and we took many ss's picture again ;)



here it is!!
BADMINTON!!!
hurray, quite a long time we didn't play badminton already..
my skill a bit out.. =(
arrgg!! must make sure don't forget to bring my hair band next time
look like a ghost when play badminton =.=

hahaha...
we dance 'i like to move it move it' when we got 1 point..
super funny!!
i should cut and edit the video and post it to facebook and here!! xD
yeye's way to play badminton funny too~

10.10.09
day for pool~
haha.. lately quite interest in playing pool already~
especially when there is a pro can give you free lesson.. haha..
today play 2 hours pool.. so damn tired!! omg~
then go collect the 'glasses' with yeye~

oouu.. today met the special frog
眼力好到(踩+踢)到路障的青蛙~
wakaka~

No comments:

Post a Comment