Wednesday, October 7, 2009

N3V3r GiV3 UP!!

aiks~
HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY aa!!
really make me ki siao soon~

seriously i think that my internal memory space in my brain fully used now
i need some external "brain" to help me store the thing i try to memorise now aa!!
can i? who can help me ? T.T

so damn many things need to read~
study 14 chapters just for 40 mcq questions tomorrow..
duh~ siao one!!

guess i need to try DR. YOU LI LING's way huh?
burn my notes, add some water, mix well then drink it??
oops* additional tips from Dr. YOU,
we MUST filter the carbon out first before we drink~

feels like giving up!!
what i study this moment, i will forget after i finish revision for next chapter
DAMN IT!!

but, i can't give up..
ah ye lecture me gao gao just now 0.o

"thing always happen as wat youu think of, so why not believe that you can ?
live in a world tat you believe miracle will happen is better than you live in a world that full of sorrow"

aww~ nice one.. i like this two sentences~ =)

anyway,
i WON'T give up!!!

I WILL KEEP HOLDING ON
CAUSE I KNOW WE CAN MAKE IT THROUGH
BY STAY TOUGH!!!

i will try my best to BELIEVE that i can REMEMBER those i memorise now

oki3, 5 minutes break is over,
go back to my human biology's world
i found that what i'm revising now quite interest~
hehe.. hope that i can make it~
NEVER GIVE UP

No comments:

Post a Comment