Saturday, October 10, 2009

finish HP test luuuuu~

7.10.09
MUET speaking test~
lolx..
went for it without any prepare~
and my brain totally blank during the test..
duh~ whatever la... this stupid test not so important also..

8.10.09
Human Physio Class Test!!!
OMG!! they know me better than i know them~
deng~~
how come??!!!
guess that i key in too many data in my "hard drive" in my brain..
not enough time to gorek them out in 1 hour time for 40 mcq~
after the test, i change one song's lyric.. haha

我左看右看上看下看
怎么每个答案都差不多
我想了又想我猜了又猜
要选ABCD还是E呢?
哎呀呀哎呀哎呀哎呀哎呀哎呀哎呀
我的头脑就快要爆炸了

then, went to klcc met piggy yong before he back sandakan on friday..
4 pandas include me, went all the way just to eat spaghetty!! lolx.. siao one haha..
haha... piggy, thanks lo for the dark mocha frappucino!!

ops.. i forget to take a picture with u~ paiseh sia~
i will go back sandakan next year to get my present from you one!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment