Sunday, October 25, 2009

ICE SKATING!! 24.10.09

wait for a month?
finally i can skate AGAIN!!
omg~
and i just had enough exercise 2 days continuously before that
this week is obviously an exercise week..
but i don't think that it's work~
i still getting fatter and fatter.. T.T

10am, reach pyramid..
then straight away went to pyramid ice!! lolx..

skate untill 12pm something~
i felt super hungry already.. craving for McD..
at first i thought i can't go out..
thanks danny, haha.. let me go out eat a while =)

after lunch, back to skating rink.. met kok rong after a while..
and also a new pretty friend, angel.. haha..
she said i look like 18years old.. huhu ^^
had enough fun with that mad guy!! he still so pro in skating!!
skate until 5pm, dad came!!! my banker~ xD
but he forgot to brought my badminton racket!! gik sei..
made him bought me a shirt yesterday.. hehe..
then we went canton-bay for dinner..

i MET my crabby dear at pyramid!!

when i'm on the way go to jusco find my parent~ hehe..
oops.. i forgot to take a picture with her tim!! arr.. stupid me

then, with my sis's parent-in-law,
we walk around pyramid till 9pm~
arrhh~ TIRED!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment