Monday, October 19, 2009

a day with my buddy~

today woke up early at 9am T.T
but i slept again all the way went to 'bantin' (i'm not so sure i spell correct or not)
that's nearby klang..
my mum went to the temple there 'bai bai' and i just like a noob stay there..
after that, we went klang ate bah kut teh before go back sunway..

meet buddy at starbucks, order 1 caramel frappucino 0.o
after 38-ing for a while, we went to gasoline and continue 38-ing lolx..
then, we started our window shopping...
she wanted to do the "real" shopping, but too bad!!!! she don't have enough "cash" to spend.. xD
walked till a lil sleepy, we went to eat and sit again o.0
haha.. at last we stopped at J-co and chat until 7.30pm~
huhu....
she SAID she LOVES me!!!

BUT!!

just when we MEET only ='(

so bad one..

heart-broken!!!!

T.T


she bought this!! haha.. looks cool.. but cannot wear this in audi~





MILDRED!!
don't forget my birthday present!!!
sing for me!!!!
wakaka~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment