Sunday, October 4, 2009

ArrggHHHhhh

okla okla~
ALL MY FRIENDS FROM SANDAKAN
please don't ask me the same question again la~
='(

I'M NOT GOING BACK SANDAKAN THIS YEAR!!

wuuwuu...
especially cvs aaaa!!
stop gik me already~
i think i pity enough already lo...
haha.. i know you miss me so so so much la~

haha..
ah lun, thanks lea~
although can't celebrate my birthday together again this year~

arr~
piggy yong,
thursday you will see a panda in front of you~
what a nice memory before you go back sandakan on friday huh?

yea yea
i KNOW almost 90% of our gang will go back that month~
i KNOW you guys can keep go out yam cha that time
i KNOW you guys will go to play badminton, jogging and swimming together
i KNOW i CAN'T join la~

aiks~
pity me~
just can stay here dating with those stupid notes~

GIK HEI!!

2 comments: