Monday, August 31, 2009

tiring day o.0

EXHAUSTED!!
even though not because of my study lolx~

thought that can sleep a lil late today
but, my mum woke me up early in the morning at 9am zzZzZzz
just to go klang for bah kut teh~
swt~ so semangat la they all~

well, as usual,
sister busy driving and i, haha~ busy sleeping and ss-ing in the car
too bad i forgot to bring my small pillow along o.0

after taking our breakfast, went to 7-11 bought 1 slurpee~ my fvourite!!
just, the favour i bought today, the taste so weird, not nice at all
hehe~ great news for today, i bought 1 more jacket!! lolx..
some more my dad so kind enough sponsor me wakaka~

then, we went to klcc, meet my dong dong and doi doi~
had fun when hang around in the bookfest =)

finally~ i applied the sushi king member card tonight!!!!!
lolx.. rm20, buay buay~
left rm22 for last day of august haha..

well, mum and me made 1 great decision tonight!!
that is, if my dad is the driver next time,
and my sis is not with us,
we must pack our clothes and things first before let him fetch us~
my dad just, too "smart" and "confidence" haha~
ouh ouh~ can't talk bad about my banker xD
lost in kl area for around half an hour, finally we find our way back to sunway and took our dinner

zzZzz *yawn* is time to bed ^^

6 comments:

  1. eeeeee ! i wan ba kut teh !!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha come come.. come kl then i brg u go klang =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. klang bak kut teh is the best? When wanna bring me go also? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha u nvr try b4 meh? lolx.... ok next time i brg u there, bt u belanja me xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah. Okay no problem. If not best, you belanja me back. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. sure nice 1!!! =D tq first lo hehe

    ReplyDelete