Monday, August 17, 2009

Steamboat + ChaRity Hom3 VisIt

8/8/09
oo ga ga's steamboat meeting,
most of the group members join it that night
mee teck and me tried to prepare the soup with li lin's help
but actually i gave up and just lay on the sofa took my rest that time xD
don't blame me la mee teck!! i really don't know cook 1~
after the mic testing, both of us super hungry then rush to vista B haha~
steamboat-ing and chit chatting till 11pm more then finish the meeting lolx~

9/8/09
so hard to wake up that early in the morning,
just feels like been tortured..
boring trip actually..
besides i saw 1 cute gal that like to stick with me all the time~
lolx.. i know i know i know i'm cute!! wakaka~
perasan betul~ lolx.. xD

after all the games, me, mummy, meiyen n bee gek went to kfc took our BRUNCH!!
lolx~ li lin, adam n mee teck dump us that day~ sienz~

back to my lovely home, stay at home alone whole day~
and, my dinner just a cup of hot chocolate only!! lolx~ kesian~

No comments:

Post a Comment