Monday, August 17, 2009

4 siao persons =)

11/8/09

my mum went to hong kong with my sis, bro-in-law and my aunt~
finally, i feel the feeling of freedom!!
lolx~

after the singing competition,
me, soik yee, li lin, mee teck, adam decided to go mamak took the supper..
but then we get lost!! lol.. we changed our plan to AC and i ask them stay overnight at my house at sunway!!
all agreed about that besides our poor adam!! too bad!!
and also we felt sorry to mei yen, haha.. due to 1 reason, she can't join that night too~

li lin and mee teck both felt that soik yee's driving skill too expert~
they can scream all the way back to subang from uni~ lolx..

the driver sent us to McD after she changed her mind, again, lolx~
but we still have a lot of fun there..
after the supper, sy sent 3 of us back to my place then we continue chit chat till 4am @@

No comments:

Post a Comment