Thursday, August 20, 2009

over exercise!!

OMG!!!
yesterday i skate 5 hours at skating rink,
drop drop and drop because learning new skill~
butt, waist and leg pain pain and pain!!
T.T

today,
me, li lin, mei yen, bee gek, adam and soik yee went for badminton after the first class!!
from 9-11am o.0
my butt, waist, leg and ARM more and more pain now..

li lin really a good badminton player~ all of us agree about this
mei yen, DON'T hit my poor butt again with your badminton racket T.T
adam, you suprised me AGAIN when you play badminton today!!l
lolx.. totally a strange guy~

my conclusion is, don't go to ice skating if next day need to play badminton!!

tomorrow they want to go swimming again~ should i join?
but but, i don't know how to swim la please..
plus, i really SUPER lazy to bath after swimming~
guess i just watch you all swimming then i taking picture only.. can i? xD

pu pu, cheer up k?
luckily you haven't start this relationship..
worst come to worst, you still can try to get her as friend in your life~
no worry, let the time prove it..

xxxxx and xx xxxx
sorry, i shouldn't bugging both of you~

2 comments:

  1. wah. 5 hours ah. You are superwoman ah. You better take care la. Don't over exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. 100% wont torture myself in such way, although both my favourite excersice~ =)

    ReplyDelete