Thursday, August 20, 2009

moody day xx/08/09

today is your birthday,
i try to forget about this every year but i still can't do it~

try to make myself better and not to think too much~
i go to kacau-ing other peoples,
sorry guys~
i just don't wanna think too much~

suprisingly my mum let me go to ice skating today,
maybe she know that i'm moody? haha.. hell that's not going to be truth~

skate skate skate!!
lock myself in the skating rink..
i speed as fast as i could~
try to stop thinking about the past..
but why, they just keep popping out from my mind ~
i FALL when skating because thinking of you and someone..
NOOB me..

as what i expected,
you never give me a reply..
guess that you really no need my birthday wishes~
anyway, still wishing you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
stay happy..

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the more you want to forget the past, it create even more of it. Try to make it flow go naturally. Don't worry, time will prove everything. After get a good night sleep, next day will be a new hope day again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i agree with wat u said bt js sometime it's seem like so hard to make it =(

    ReplyDelete