Monday, August 17, 2009

9/8/09 m33t with da pig~ lolx~

just in 5 minutes chatting at msn,
then i decided to go out with piggy kj next day~
yea that's me, when my mood come, i can be crazy anytime~

ok!! planned to wake up at 1030 since i told kj to meet at 11am
who know, he came earlier, made me also need to wake up earlier.. swt~

we took our pizza meals first, then went to ice skating,
skate for 2 hours, i know 5 more new friends~ haha..
after that, we planned to watch G.I Joe..
left skating rink and queue up to buy the tickets..
before we went for movie, both of us went to try up the stupid bowling~
for sure, i always throw the bowl masuk longkang 1 =.=
never challenge my friend for this stupid game~ lolx..

went back at 9pm that night~
tiring~
anyway, thx to my sponsor!! haha...
next time should ask you come out to meet more often =)
don't try to escape..
all the best for your WSC that coming soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment