Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WoRkING DayS

once back from cameron
i gonna start working at the next day
=.= really feel superb tired that time T.T

but then, my job was kinda easy
haha usually morning shift me and grandpa not much thing to do
we still get plenty of time to play bingo, drawing, and make rose and pig
xD sounds free right???

NOOOOO!!!
it doesn't that free when it comes to afternoon shift
i need to help my 'senior' for prize ceremony at the first 2 days..
busy find those swimmer which always hide here and there T.T
run like a cartoon when it comes to last half hour..

for last 2 days..
even 'free' =.=
senior went for vacation,
left me this newbie with two more newbie
i need teach them how to catch those swimmers
ding~ still can let them 'swim' around~
really gik dao sometime

so, last day, i decided to SHOUT!!
hahaha.. i realised that this way is working..
but then it made me having sorethroat now!! :(

thanks to aunties in the secretariat room~
treat me and grandpa nice!!
always got foods left for me ^^
gosh i'm gaining weight again~
aww i love the 'xiu ngap' kakax~

hmm~
guess that's all for my working thingy
quite enjoy
at least i know more swimmers
from hongkong, singapore, and also iran

just that it's a torture for me to wake up so early
how nice will it be if all the event start from 4pm everday
cancel out the morning heats xD
hahahaha!!

extra**

1) those swimmers from hk and iri, really loves milo so much!!
when the milo supply is here, 1 person can try to grab 4 cups!!!!
made me cant get any :(
but they are cute!! haha

2) if not mistaken, it's friday,
suddenly raining heavily before the events start
guess what does those swimmers doing that time??
ALMOST all take out their hp, camera busy RECORDING~
>.<

3) rainbow, haha.. this 1 also many swimmers love to take photos with~

err.. don't ask me why they so 'cute', cause i'm wondering too 0.o


No comments:

Post a Comment