Monday, February 8, 2010

nic3 weekend..

 this few days quite BUSY!!
lols i ALSO very busy lo....
soowei said my busy = playing

fri, from 1am-4pm,
i was busy finish my report..
till i forgot about my brunch.. T.T
after class, we straight away went to the working place..
and START my very first time of part time job~ LOLS~

well
honestly..  i SUPERB love this job
its just SO relaxing and i enjoy very much
light work load and nice foods are always prepared!!
yummy~!!
made me keep eating @@

and hor~
the body of those swimmers..
really omg de lo...
haha.. stella agree with me xD

aunty christine's son is cute haha..
anyway, big boy don't cry k?
be more aware next time..
don't miss any games again..

last day of working
i wonder is it i complained too much
so the small chubby boy at control room sick yesterday
and i need to replace his position
become RUNNER!!
T.T
i still miss my air-cond room and also nice foods there..
most important thing is..
the room kinda smelly which i also don't know why..
zzZzz

as a conclusion
learnt quite a lot of things this few days
at least i know what's the progress of swimming competition..
and i know that it's really hard to get the first place if you don't work hard enough..
thanks aunties for treating me so well.. and also give me the gold medal~
hehe..

and thanks meiyen too!!
bringing us to eat nice foods
i miss the jj's song piano version that you played
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment