Friday, February 5, 2010

busy day

1.30pm class,
suppose have plenty of time to be prepared for the only 2 classes of today
but, i mess up..
=(

just woke up at 9am, OVERSLEPT lols..
although i should be reaching Vista B badminton court and start playing that time..
paiseh.. it's hard to make me wake up so early!!
lose few set of games..
feel sorry for my partner.. it's my fault la..
playing in a damn sleepy mode really hard for me to concentrate in the game..
well.. i owe you all err... 40times sit up??? 0.o

then, rushing to KLCC..
first time took LRT alone o.o
nearly do the noob thing..
but i still no get lost in KL haha..
PIGGY, see..
i'm a good friend right?
go so far just to meet you before you go back..
but you FORGOT to bring my present again -,-
anyway, thanks for the meal..

being late for the first clas..
i missed my POC workshop T.T
aiks..
this week
i really terrible..
SLAPPING myself~!!

'you always like to kidding one'
from a friend while sms-ing tonight..
am i?
i wonder.. then that's a good or a bad thing?
i'm random..

别怪我不认真
只想用嬉笑带过所有
只怪认真太累
我负荷不了相对的痛

No comments:

Post a Comment