Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1stfeb

T.T
shouldn't do last minute work!!
O.M.G~!!
OT gao gao..
S.H.I.T!!

just slept 4 hours today..
made me became so blur~
i wonder, why today's physic workshop so cacat!!
made me woke up early morning just to know more about MICROSCOPE
=.= really S.I.E.N
when printing the reports out,
i set the setting wrongly,
it became LANDSCAPE form~ 0.o
aiks~
don't care..
hope Dr. YLL is kind enough~
PRAY hard!!

slept slept and slept
for both chemistry and POC class~
S.O.R.R.Y =(
but i really can't tahan T.T

donal duck,
how come you can be so damn L.U.C.K.Y???
won sony vaio!!
what the ~
J.E.A.L.O.U.S!!!
wonders that should i also join the online context more oftenly??

AND,
maybe you know, or,
maybe you don't know...
whatever, it doesn't matter..
i don't mind,
yet i don't want to care about it..
that's just a kind of feeling..
which i can't control..

looking forward
CNY is coming soon
my family will be here asap
with me again =)
s.h.a.n.g h.a.i !!!!

this week, is officially a badminton week for MB109
exercise exercise.. enjoy enjoy.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment